Course Enrollment Process
Thank you for your interest in TerpSavyy sign language interpreter online learning.
The following steps outline the process for enrolling in a course.
NOTE: You may wish to print or copy these instructions to guide you though the enrollment process.
1. Click here to go to our online learning system.
2. Select the desired course you wish to enroll in.
3. Create a new account. You will be asked to create a user name and password.
4. Confirm your account. Check your inbox for a confirmation email. Please check your spam filter if you don’t find it in your inbox. Follow the prompts in the email which will redirect you back to the online learning system.
5. Select desired course.
6. Send payment via PayPal. (You don't have to have a PayPal account; you can simply use your credit card on PayPal.)
7. Wait just a few minutes, then return to terpsavvy.com/courses to begin the course.
Cancellation policy: Registrants may cancel their registration prior to beginning the course and receive a full refund. Withdrawing within three days allows for a partial refund. After this, there is no refund.